Monday, January 19, 2009

Farwell and Thank You


I salute you Mr. President on your last day of office. Thank you for all your hard work, sacrifice, dedication and love to our nation. Thank you for standing up for the truth of the Gospel, for cherishing the beauty of freedom, for valuing the valor of our soldiers. Despite what the world may say, what the polls may tally, your heart for our country shows and I deeply appreciated your presidency. You will be missed, may God bless you as you have blessed our country.

4 comments:

Stormgirl said...

Yes I salute him too. I believe that he was a good president. The times have been hard over these past 8 years and I think appreciate the love he has for his country. I pray that the Lord will richly bless for the service he has done the USA!

Anonymous said...

Amen, Vanessa! Thanks for also acknowledging this man, for whose leadership I am so very thankful.

Shelby said...

Ah…a heartfelt amen to that Vanessa! He will be missed...I so appreciate the sacrifices that he made...his time...his life!

Annie said...

I agree with you all. I have greatly appreciated his service to our nation over the past 8 years and hope that the American public one day will as well. I'm sorry to see him go.
A sad goodbye, Mr. President. Thank you for all you've done to protect and preserve this land of the free and home of the brave.

Welcome!

This is a place to read snipets of history, presented from a Biblical mindset. Learning from the past is essential. One learns the mistakes and successes from our heritage and is guided in wiser paths to make your own stamp on history.